Followers

Saturday 18 October 2008

A weekend of nothingness.

Literally, I have NOTHING to do. No one's online on MSN, I don't have a job, or what you socially acceptable people call " a social life " (The only one of those I have is on a browser game, Along with my soul Lol) Anyhow, I really can't think of anything to do. Other than sign up to YET MORE BROWSER GAMES! W00T Lol. Yes, I'm that sad and lifeless. I'm literally a corpse... I Lie, I have a life, I just choose to waste it online ^^ Lol

Moving on...

Mafia Battle. Join it.

Moving on! :D

Oh Yeah - I need to rant about this really quick, New Dashboard update for us 360 fanboys.

Worst. MS Decision. Ever. Microsoft have made a huge mistake on that Dashboard by making it look SO MUCH like the PS3's one that the only discernable difference between both consoles now is the shape. I mean christ, They could atleast Attempt to make it slightly better, All they've done is enlarged the icons so that instead of being thumbnails they're just... slightly larger thumbnails. Woop-dee-butt-fucking-do! Worst of all, From what I've heard, the new dashboard is Mandatory! Wtf!? I LOVE the blades to be honest, this is going to force me to unplug my 360's wireless dongley thing for good.

Sorry.

MS = Phail.

Guess I'll be back tomorrow

Wolfy~

1 comment:

DraconisPrime said...

Ironically I am more busy than ever on fall break, with 5 birthdays and traveling. I will talk with you when I can.