Followers

Tuesday 14 October 2008

Isohunters = Buggered? I Say - PFFT

A friend of mine (Danny / Exohunter / Bearded Sloth) And I were "Discussing" How Gordon Brown's lip was funny and he made a cool sound when he breathed, when for some reason Dan said that the government was trying to track down people who download illegal music and fine them by the song. As you can imaginne, with a collection of almost 6 thousand songs (All of which were downloaded from Torrents, being the naughty boy I am hehe) I was curious... How much would it cost me? then I got really scared when Dany mentioned it would cost £100's PER SONG! that'd mean I'd be crammed up there in the half millions of £££'s! Wow I'm buggered... Damned Copyright laws...

which brings me onto another subject. Dan and I are die hard MS Fan boys hehe - Although this'll put alot of people off this blog knowing that fact, Don't fret - I'm not dead against Sony, I just dislike the PS3 is all. Not my cup of tea, Catch my drift? Lol - I thought not. Anyhow...

We were also yammering on about how Sony copy MS and Ninty in the console market, and fail when they try to go "1-up" from them. First with stealing the Motion sensetive Wii mote - thus the 6 Axis was born. Second was with the fact that they have a Multi core proccessor like the 360. It gets 3, whereas the PS3 gets 12 (That it can't even use Lol - not to mention the Graphics card couldn't keep up with it so it's all pointless anywho Hehe). Thirdly they have that damned "XMB" Or whatever the hell it's called. How obvious is it that that was supposed to be a "Spoofed up guide" ? I mean Damn... And Lastly - You guessed it - Trophies. BLATANT RIP OFF OF ACHIEVEMENTS. It's really obvious that they feel left out on the whole achievement thing, so they make up the "Compare Trophies" so you can see a list of all the games two people have played and compare how many trophies they have! Wow Original! They might as well have called it "the list of which you can compare gamer's scores in games that which you have achieved points in"... I MEAN CHRIST - that would barely make it out of legal courts alive Lol. Anyhow enough ranting for today...

Guess I'll write more tomorrow

Wolfy~

2 comments:

DraconisPrime said...

Governments will always try and control others not afilliated, and manage those involved with an iron fist. Naturalis Sapien Astura

DraconisPrime said...

As far as Sony is concerned, they are smart in business practice. Microsoft is far more annoying to me at the moment. Probably the case due to large numbers of flockers vacuumed into this live support nonsense "policy" base.