Followers

Friday 17 October 2008

Skype-N00B

Okay then - Just downloading Skype as we speak, and thought I'd write shit down here about it since I have nothing else AT ALL to write about hehe... just starting it up for the first time. So far so good. Just made an account (Darthwolfman - for anyone who wants it Lol) And so far, I have to say it looks pretty cool. I'll have to buy myself a decent headset before i test it fully, but for those who don't know - Skype is like a phone calling instant messenger type thing where you can voice chat with other Skype People (Skypers? Lol) for free, and phone Mobiles and Phones for a small fee.

Since that's all I can write about it, I might aswell bring college into the subject some how. Is it just me or do these blogs go REALLY off topic around the midway point? Hehe...

Moving on - The NatDip class has been given an assignment for Graphics today... MOST HELLISH ASSIGNMENT EVER. We have to do an entire course worth of work in one assignment. How is that even remotely human possible? Althoguh we do have like, 3 weeks to do it. as far as I can remember, we have to design a logo, a favicon and a room layout for a company known as ICT solutions. It's really weird though, we have to keep getting "Written feedback" on each of our designs, and I went OTT on the Spidergram so I'm pretty far behind now... Oh well.

Guess I'll be back AFTER I fail...

Wolfy~

P.S. - Woah... I just did a test call thing to myself with the built in microphone on my laptop and played it back to myself and it came back so fuzzy that I almost physically threw up. Okay then - Gonna stay away from that until I get a headset...

1 comment:

DraconisPrime said...

I hope you did well with your given assignment with the logo and your new skype.