Followers

Tuesday 14 October 2008

Alrighty Then - The Basics.

Okay Then, Thought I'd let you guys in on a few of the basics about me. I'm 16 and go to Deeside College, so that means I live in North Wales. Names Ashley but for the love of god, call me Ash lol. I do have MSN but since I'm scared of Pedos I'm not posting it here lol. they're all you really need to know, Those and the fact that I am a spelling Nazi and enjoy correcting everyone (Including myself Lol).

Righteo - On to business. I've been playing a new game called Biocide City. It's one of those browser game things and you know it'll be pretty bog standard. I've made some new friends on there so I'm inviting the old ones to join me too Hehe. Just click that link and message me in game and I'll do all I can to help you guys :)

I've also started playing my 360 alot more (Mostly on Rockband, Forza and Vegas 2 though) so if you want my gamertag just ask Lol.

That's it for today I think

Guess I'll write more tomorrow

Wolfy~

(P.s. Wow, that "Guess I'll write more tomorrow" thing is becoming a sort of a catch phrase for me here Lol.)

2 comments:

DraconisPrime said...

You are addicted to tacky half rate flash games.

Darthwolfman said...

DAMN STRAIGHT.