Followers

Sunday 19 October 2008

Wootage! - Second Post in a Day = Auto-Awesome, Right?

I can't believe it! I've had this blog for more than a week and I havn't completely abandoned it! even with College and my newly acquired social life (And soon - A JOB!?), I'm still loyal to my two readers :D Lol

I thank you Muchly Ezra and Danny.

The only two who actually pay attention to this crap heap - Means alot to know my phailings are interesting enough for you guys to read Lol.

NOW I guess I'll write more tomorrow

Wolfy~

3 comments:

Tilly Says Things said...

You inspired me to do a blog as well, so follow it or whatever you have to do on here so that I look in demand and important. :P (It's Sally by the way)

DraconisPrime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DraconisPrime said...

It is good therapy to get your thoughts out and into medium.