Followers

Thursday 23 October 2008

Sigh, College hurts...

I thought the weekend of nothingness was bad... I now have a whole week to finish up a Graphics assignment for Paul. I've barely started it! How am I, someone chronically retarded, supposed to understand a 6 task assignment in less than 2 weeks? Oh well - I'll get by somehow.

My blog is slowly becoming more popular!

With the addition of Sally (Hi Sally :D Lol) to my ever expanding list of followers (So far we're at 3! Boo-ya!) I know don't look COMPLETELY sad! I've moved up from Completely to Partially sad hehe...

Unfortunatly, with my "uneventful" current life, One has to wonder... What the hell am I supposed to be writing here!? Oh well, I'm sure I'll find the answer eventually...

Guess I'll be back tomorrow

Wolfy~

2 comments:

Tilly Says Things said...

Fuck that assignment up its big hairy bum! I have a blazing hangover this morning. My own fault really, but I hope I didn't disgust you all with my Skype behaviour last night! x

DraconisPrime said...

Do your best on the assignment.