Followers

Friday 14 November 2008

Hot Damn, Screw That!

wow, and I thought 5 days was long... I've just gone 1O Days without posting to this thing! (Where's my friend Mr.Underline when I need him? :( )

Seriously, life is a 3 breasted man hoe when you try to balance my not-so-flourishing-social-life with college work, a(n absoloutly amazing :)) Girlfriend, Horrible parents and trying to find my cracker ass a job! Seriously! Who the hell invented job interviews? I deem they be shot.

Anyway, I'll TRY and keep this thing more updated, once it goes past 2 weeks per post I'm gonna be annoyed since it's actually lasting pretty long :(

don't die out little buddy!

Paramedic-Wolfy~

(P.s. dumped the whole write more tomorrow thing for "Blank-Wolfy~" <-- the blank being replaced for a word I'm feeling at the time, or something related to the post :P Lol)

No comments: