Followers

Sunday 26 October 2008

Urgh... Never again...

Possibly one of the worst nights I've had in a long time - the next day wasn't much better either... I drank way too much for my own good, 9 alchopops, a full bottle of smirnoff Ice and downed a can of Cider - I blame Aled for that last one, he said i wonder if I could down half of this can - actually no I'd better not, so, since he never, SOMEONE had to take on the challenge (Of course it would be the retard with a can of Scrumpy Jacks in his hand...) So yeah

A POUNDING head ache and 4 hours kneeling front of the toilet later...

I got home and threw up another 2 times - not good since I'd gotten rid of the solids earlyer (dry heaves FTL... Lol) Yes yes, you so want to know about my vomiting. Oh well, it's something to write about I guess xD

Guess I'll write more tomorrow

Wolfy~

No comments: